We appreciate that you trust us with your information and we intend to always keep that trust. This starts with making sure you understand the information we collect, why we collect it, how it is used and your choices regarding your information.
«Application» - application JUJU
«Personal data» - any information relating directly or indirectly to the user
«Processing of personal data» - any action or set of actions performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
«Confidentiality of personal data» - a requirement for the administration of the Application or another person who has gained access to personal data to comply with the requirement not to allow their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
«Application User (hereinafter referred to as the User)» is a person who has duly registered in the Application, has access to the Application through the Internet and uses the Application.
The Administration of the Application does not verify the accuracy of Personal data provided by the Application User.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We need to collect some information about you, such as basic profile details and the types of people you'd like to meet. We also collect information generated as you use our services, for example access logs, as well as information from third parties, like when you access our services through a social media account.
Information you give us:
• When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login credentials, as well as some basic details necessary for the service to work, such as your gender and date of birth.
• When you complete your profile, you can share with us additional information, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos and videos. To add certain content, like pictures, you may allow us to access your camera or photo album.
• If you contact our customer care team, we collect the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
• Of course, we also process your chats with other users as well as the content you publish, as part of the operation of the services.
Information we receive from others.
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including:
• Other Users
Other users may provide information about you as they use our services. For instance, we may collect information about you from other users if they contact us about you.
• Social Media
You may be able to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your JUJU account. This saves you from having to remember yet another user name and password and allows you to share some information from your social media account with us.
Information collected when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about which features you've used, how you've used them and the devices you use to access our services. See below for more details.
• Usage Information
We collect information about your activity on our services, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, features you've been using, searches, clicks and pages which have been shown to you, referring webpage address, advertising that you click on) and how you interact with other users (e.g., users you connect and interact with, time and date of your exchanges, number of messages you send and receive).
• Device information
We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including:
o hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific and apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address);
o information on your wireless and mobile network connection, like your service provider and signal strength;
o information on device sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and compasses.
• Other information with your consent
If you give us permission, we can collect your precise geolocation (latitude and longitude) through various means, depending on the service and device you're using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. The collection of your geolocation may occur in the background even when you aren't using the services if the permission you gave us expressly permits such collection. If you decline permission for us to collect your geolocation, we will not collect it.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
The main reason we use your information is to deliver and improve our services. Additionally, we use your info to help keep you safe. Read on for a more detailed explanation of the various reasons we use your information.
• To administer your account and provide our services to you (e.g. to create and manage your account)
• To help you connect with other users (e.g. you can choose who you are looking for a man or a woman, analyze your profile, activity and preferences).
• To ensure a consistent experience across your devices
• To provide new JUJU services and offers to you
• To improve our services and develop new ones
• To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
• To ensure legal compliance
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Since our goal is to help you make meaningful connections, the main sharing of users' information is, of course, with other users. We also share some users' information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating the services, and, in some cases, legal authorities. Read more about this.
• With other users
You share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information in your profile. Please be careful with your information and make sure that the content you share is stuff that you're comfortable being publically viewable since neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you share it.
• With our service providers and partners
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security operations.
We may also share information with partners who distribute and assist us in advertising our services. For instance, we may share limited information on you in hashed, non-human readable form to advertising partners.
We follow a strict vetting process prior to engaging any service provider or working with any partner. All of our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
• When required by law
We may disclose your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, law enforcement investigation etc.; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person.
• To enforce legal rights
We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
• With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In any such case, we will make it clear why we want to share the information.
We may use and share non-personal information (meaning information that, by itself, does not identify who you are such as device information, general demographics, general behavioral data, geolocation in de-identified form), as well as personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, under any of the above circumstances. We may combine this information with additional non-personal information or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form collected from other sources.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
We want you to be in control of your information, so we have provided you with the following tools:
• Access / Update tools in the service. Tools and account settings that help you to access, rectify or delete information that you provided to us and that's associated with your account directly within the service.
• Device permissions. Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as phone book and location services as well as push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
• Deletion. You can delete your account by using the corresponding functionality directly on the service.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
We may suspend your use of all or part of the services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security.
If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not permit users under the age of 18 on our platform and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please contact us.
Because we're always looking for new and innovative ways to help you build meaningful connections, this policy may change over time. We will notify you before any material changes take effect so that you have time to review the changes.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US